CROSSHAIR Shooting Bench
The “CROSSHAIR II” provides features that make this the most versatile shooting bench ever designed:
1) Side sliding elbow support allows you to position the elbow rest along the back of the table top.
2) The 24” OUT FRONT table top extension provides for support of gun mounted bi-pods.
3) Additionally the OUT FRONT table extension can be mounted – Left or Centered or Right – at the front of the table top, depending on your preference and the type of fire arm for which you want to set up.
4) The 48” seat provides room for both shooter and spotter. (Seat back included)
5) 1.9” diameter steel frame supports reinforced aluminum planking.
6) “POWDER PAINT” Color combination includes “Desert Storm” aluminum table top with “black” steel frame work.
7) When purchased separately, the Removable/Adjustable gun support can be located out front for long guns or positioned at the table top off-set for close in support of hand guns.
8) The 48” wide “CROSSHAIR ii” shooting bench easily fits into the back of a conventional pick-up for remote target practice.
This no non-sense approach to shooting bench design provides for additional accessories (sold separately) like,
1) Removable and Adjustable gun barrel support provides for long guns or hand gun support.
2) Forward mounted gun rack provides a convenient, in view location for your fire arms.
3) The seat mounted removable ammo box is logically and conveniently attached behind the seat back for easy access.